Cisco CCNP Wireless Certification Training
Securing Cisco Wireless Enterprise Networks (WISECURE) v1.0 is a Professional-level self-study technical course in the curriculum for the CCNP Wireless certification. It provides students with the guidelines for implementing Wi-Fi security architectures through proper configuration of Cisco wireless components. WISECURE provides students hands-on labs to reinforce concepts. Concepts taught include deploying Cisco AireOS 8.0, Prime Infrastructure release 2.2, and Identity Services Engine release 1.3 features.
- Define security approaches in a Wi-Fi design
- Describe how to design and deploy end point and client security
- Describe how to design and deploy ISE in a Wi-Fi network
- Explain how to secure the Wi-Fi infrastructure
- Design and deploy Wi-Fi access control
- Describe management and monitoring capabilities in the Wi-Fi environment
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
|Advanced||$750.00 for 1 year of access|