NterOne can help support you with the following Cisco focused services:
Custom API Software Solutions
- Test Drives
- Adoption of Technology
- Day 2 Training
- Staff Augmentation
- Remote or on-site infrastructure management
- Cloud Management and Support
- Integration with apps
- App Development
- API Programming
DATA CENTERACI, Hx, Intersight, UCS, Nexus, SAN
ENTERPRISE NETWORKINGDNAC, SDA, SD-WAN, Mobility/Wireless
SECURITYNGFW, ISE, Stealthwatch, Tetration, Umbrella
MULTI-DOMAINACI, SDA, SD-WAN, Security
COLLABORATIONCUCM, Webex, Teams, Jabbar
CISCO PROGRAM ACCREDITATION
- Mentored Install Network Training Service Partner (MINT)
- Digital Solutions Integrator Partner (DSI)
- See our Services Blueprint
- On-site post-sales installation (can be done remotely)
- Led by NterOne Architect
- Covers specific solution with a defined configuration
- Led by NterOne Architect
- Customer Requirements Document (CRD) provided
- Involves an active running configuration
CATALOG OF SERVICES
- Enterprise Networking
- Data Center
- Multi Domain
- Proven 9-step blueprint to deliver Professional Services
- Supported by deep knowledge from:
- Technical Solutions Architects (CCIE’s, CCDAs)
- Implementation Specialists (CCNP & Blackbelt certified)
- Dedicated Project Management
- Deep Relationship and escalation path with Cisco
What is a Fixed Service?
- Fixed Services is mostly an on-site post-sales installation of a defined solution. It is meant as a starter solution. Can be done remotely if partner or customer resources are on site to assist.
- Led by a NterOne Solutions Architect who is an expert with that solution/technology.
- Covers a specific solution with a defined configuration.
- Focus on use cases of the solution to drive adoption.
- Whiteboard design session.
- Covers Day 2 Operations.
What is a Remote POV?
- Led by a NterOne Solution Architect who is an expert in that technology/solution area.
- A Customer Requirements Document (CRD) will be provided to the customer to help NterOne understand their existing deployment and where they face challenges.
- Starts with an overview of the solution and how it benefits a customer
- Involves an active running configuration (either NterOne’s lab or a customer lab) that enables the Solution Architect to show the specific aspects of the solution and how it relates to a customer's environment.
- The Solution Architect will do a whiteboarding session to engage the attendees and bring current customer environment aspects into a design.
- The Solution Architect will demo the solution’s use cases specifically designed to fulfill the customer’s requirements.
- Will discuss Day 2 operations of the solution.
- The setup will be left up for (2) additional days so the customer can continue to access and test remotely unassisted.
|Technology||Remote / On-site||Length||Cost||Description|
|Enterprise Networking||DNAC||Remote or On-site||5-days||Fixed||Install, configure DNAC (single DNAC), ISE, onboarding of end user devices through wired or wireless network on edge switches, setup and configure Assurance, Automation (PnP) configuration, SWIM configuration. Includes 5-days of remote support.|
|DNAC||Remote – On-site||Variable||Scope||Installation of DNAC platform. Can be remote, on-site, or a combination.|
|DNAC / SDA||Remote – On-site||Variable||Scope||Day 2 Management of customer’s DNAC and/or SD-Access environment. Includes on-site and/or remote support, connection into the customers ticketing system, regular reports.|
|SD-Access||Remote – On-site||5-days||Fixed||Install, configure DNAC (single DNAC), ISE, Fabric provisioning (Underlay & Overlay), Host onboarding, Policy Administration, Wireless enabled. 5-days remote support.|
|SD-Access||Remote – On-site||Variable||Scope||Installation of SD-Access solution. Can be remote, on-site, or a combination.|
|SD-WAN||Remote – On-site||5-days||Fixed||Proof-of-Concept. Deploy vManage, vSmart, vBond controller, overlay fabric up to 5 sites, zero touch provisioning, Security knowledge Transfer, Whiteboard session. NterOne hosted equipment used. Up to 5-days of remote support.|
|SD-WAN||Remote – On-site||Variable||Scope||Installation of Cisco SD-WAN solution. Can be remote, on-site, or a combination.|
|DNAC / SDA||Remote – On-site||Variable||Scope||Day 2 Management of customer’s SD-WAN environment. Includes on-site and/or remote support, connection into the customers ticketing system, regular reports.|
|Mobility & Wireless||On-site||Variable||Scope||Installation of Cisco Wireless. Includes design, configuration, and Day 2 operations training.|
|Meraki||On-site||Variable||Scope||Installation of Cisco Meraki. Includes design, configuration, and Day 2 operations training. Can be remote, on-site, or a combination.|
|Data Center||ACI||On-site||5-days||Fixed||Installation of ACI platform dependent on customer environment. (3) APIC Controllers, (2) Spine, (4) Leaf solution. Includes ACI training and mentored install.|
|ACI||On-site||Variable||Scope||ACI Installation. Tested, Validated, migration documentation|
|HyperFlex||Remote||4-days||Fixed||4-days of Hx installation and instruction. Includes whiteboarding session, UCS configuration Hx platform (ESX or HyperV) and Day 2 Operations training|
|Intersight||Remote or On-site||Variable||Scope||Installation and configuration of Cisco Intersight. Can include remote, on-site or a combination.|
|ACI + Hx + Intersight + CloudCenter||Remote or On-site||10-days||Fixed||APIC Install, UCS Domain Initialization, Hx Install, Intersight Discovery. Fabric limited to 3 Spines, 6 Leaf switches; Hx up to 5 nodes. 2 on-site engineers for 10-days.|
|UCS / Nexus / SAN||Remote or On-site||Variable||Scope||Installation of Cisco Data Center Infrastructure. Includes UCS, Nexus, and SAN devices. Can be remote, on-site, or a combination.|
|Cloud Center||Remote or On-site||Variable||Scope||Installation of Cisco CloudCenter. Can be remote, on-site, or a combination.|
|Security||ISE||Remote or On-site||Variable||Scope||Install Cisco ISE solution. Can include remote, on-site or a combination.|
|Tetration + ISE + FTD||Remote or On-site||15-days||Fixed||Install, configure Tetration-V, ISE, and FTD. Integrate solutions by creating scopes, roles, users, & FTD FW configurations. Configure HW sensors in Cisco switches for Tetration and .1x and MAB configuration. 2 onsite engineers for 20-man days and 5-days of remote support.|
|Stealthwatch||Remote or On-site||Variable||Scope||Install Cisco Stealthwatch solution.|
|Firepower Threat Defense||Remote or On-site||Variable||Scope||Install Cisco Firepower Threat Defense solution.|
|Umbrella||Remote or On-site||5-days||Fixed||5-day remote Cisco Umbrella POC.|
|Umbrella||Remote or On-site||Variable||Scope||Installation and configuration of Cisco Umbrella. Can include remote, on-site or a combination.|
|AMP||Remote or On-site||5-days||Fixed||5-day remote Cisco Advanced Malware Protection POC.|
|AMP||Remote or On-site||Variable||Scope||Installation and configuration of Cisco Advanced Malware Protection. Can include remote, on-site or a combination.|
|Email Security Appliance||Remote or On-site||Variable||Scope||Installation and configuration of Cisco Email Security Appliance. Can include remote, on-site or a combination.|
|Web Security Appliance||Remote or On-site||Variable||Scope||Installation and configuration of Cisco Web Security Appliance. Can include remote, on-site or a combination.|
|MultiDomain||SDA, SD-WAN, ISE||Remote & On-site||15-days||Fixed||Includes install and configure of DNAC Cluster, Cisco ISE, integrated ISE into DNAC, SD-WAN (vManage, vSmart, vBond controllers), Up to 10 remote sites. 10-days of on-site engineer support + 5-days of remote engineer support.|
|SDA, ACI, ISE, SD-WAN, FTD||On-site||Variable||Scope||Design, Installation, configuration, Day 2 training for any combination of the following solution SDA, ACI, ISE, SD-WAN, FTD|
|Collaboration||CUCM, IM&P, Unified Expressway||Remote or On-site||5-days||Fixed||Cisco Collaboration Mobile & Remote access includes: CUCM, IM&P, Unified Expressway, Jabber Desktop, Jabber Smart Phone.|