Automating the Cisco Enterprise Cloud v1.1
Automating the Cisco Enterprise Cloud (CLDAUT) is a new ILT self-paced course designed to help students prepare for the CCNP Cloud certification, a professional level certification specializing in Cloud technologies. This course extensively covering the process of automating and managing private and hybrid clouds using the processes, applications and products of the Cisco ONE Enterprise Cloud Suite. The student will become competent in describing Cisco’s architectural components of the data center, how to manage the private laaS service offerings with Cisco PSC, and much more.
- Describe Cisco’s architectural components of the data center to support the infrastructure of a private cloud IaaS
- Describe how to manage the private IaaS service offerings with Cisco PSC
- Automate network services in a private IaaS cloud
- Describe the lifecycle management and application provisioning in the cloud
- Describe how to use the ICF to manage the workloads in the hybrid cloud
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
|$1,500.00 for 1 year of access|