Cisco CCNP Security Certification Training
Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions (SITCS) v1.5 is a professional-level self-study technical course in the curriculum for the CCNP Security certification. The goal of the course is to provide students with foundational knowledge and the capabilities to implement and manage security threat controls by leveraging the capabilities of Cisco’s FirePOWER NGIPS, AMP, WSA, CWS, and ESA products and solutions. Students will gain hands-on experience with configuring various advanced Cisco security solutions to mitigate outside threats, and to secure traffic traversing the network and security systems.
- Describe and implement Cisco Web Security Appliance (WSA).
- Describe and implement Cisco Cloud Web Security (CWS).
- Describe and implement Cisco Email Security Appliance (ESA).
- Describe and implement Advanced Malware Protection (AMP).
- Describe and implement Cisco FirePOWER Next-Generation IPS
- Describe and implement Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services Module.
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge Labs and Tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. Gamification features are built in, including earning badges, achievements, and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
|Advanced||$1,495.00 for 1 year of access|