Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks
In this self-paced course, Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD) v1.1, students will gain the knowledge and skills needed to design an enterprise network. This course serves as a deep dive into enterprise network design and expands on the topics covered in the Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) course.
This course also helps you prepare to take the 300-420 Designing Cisco Enterprise Networks (ENSLD) exam which is part of the CCNP® Enterprise and Cisco Certified Specialist - Enterprise Design certifications.
This course will help you:
- Learn the skills, technologies, and best practices needed to design an enterprise network.
- Deepen your understanding of enterprise design including advanced addressing and routing solutions, advanced enterprise campus networks, WAN, security services, network services, and software-defined access SDA.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Designing EIGRP Routing
- Designing OSPF Routing
- Designing IS-IS Routing
- Designing BGP Routing and Redundancy
- Understanding BGP Address Families
- Designing the Enterprise Campus LAN
- Designing Layer 2 Campus
- Designing Layer 3 Campus
- Discovering the Cisco SD-Access Architecture
- Exploring Cisco SD-Access Fabric Design
- Designing Service Provider-Managed VPNs
- Designing Enterprise-Managed VPNs
- Designing WAN Resiliency
- Examining Cisco SD-WAN Architectures
- Cisco SD-WAN Deployment Design Considerations
- Designing Cisco SD-WAN Routing and High Availability
- Understanding QoS
- Designing LAN and WAN QoS
- Exploring Multicast with PIM-SM
- Designing Rendezvous Point Distribution Solutions
- Designing an IPv4 Address Plan
- Exploring IPv6
- Deploying IPv6
- Introducing Network APIs and Protocols
- Exploring YANG, NETCONF, RESTCONF, and Model-Driven Telemetry
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
|Intermediate||$800.00 for 6 months of access|