Cisco Digital Network Architecture Implementation Essentials v2.0
Evolve your network engineer skills with the Cisco DNA course: Digital Network Architecture Implementation Essentials (DNAIE) v2.0. This Sef-paced Cisco DNA training program provides students an insight into Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) and its solution components. The Cisco DNA training course highlights the need for digitization in networks and the guiding principles of DNA. This DNAIE course also provides hands-on labs to demonstrate DNA automation using Cisco APIC-EM and virtualization using Cisco Network Functions Virtualization (NFV). View additional course details and objectives below, along with a brief explanation as to who the ideal course candidates might be.
- Identify the Digital Network Architecture solution by describing the vision, strategy, general concepts, and components of it
- Implement network automation using Cisco APIC-EM and the built-in applications like Network Plug and Play, EasyQoS, IWAN, and Path Trace
- Implement network virtualization using Cisco Network Function Virtualization in Enterprise branch network
- Implement network analytics using Cisco Connected Mobile Experience (CMX) cloud
- Implement network security using Cisco StealthWatch, Cisco TrustSec, and Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
|Advanced||$1,500.00 for 6 months of access|