Implementing Cisco Data Center Virtualization and Automation v6.2
The Implementing Cisco Data Center Virtualization and Automation (DCVAI) v6.2 self-paced course is designed to help students prepare for the Cisco CCNP Data Center certification and for professional-level data center roles. The focus of this skills-building course is on the implementation and deployment automation of Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) and Cisco Nexus switches. The course provides rich hands-on experience in building a data center solution based on Cisco ACI. Learners are introduced to the automation capabilities offered by Python and RESTful APIs in combination with Cisco ACI and Cisco Nexus switches.
- Describe two primary features to logically separate a physical switch.
- Describe the Nexus 1000 virtual switch.
- Describe programmability options on Cisco NX-OS.
- Describe CLI features that simplify configuration management.
- Use different scripting tools available with Cisco NX-OS.
- Introduce the high-level concepts and describe the different fabric discovery parameters for Cisco ACI.
- Create tenant-based policies for bare metal hosts.
- Describe the integration of VM Manager Domains with Cisco ACI.
- Describe how Cisco ACI supports multitier applications.
- List Cisco ACI monitoring capabilities.
- Describe Cisco ACI programmability and orchestration.
- Describe vPC-based aggregation and availability.
- Describe Cisco AVS, distributed firewall, and micro-segmentation.
- Describe packet flows within the Cisco ACI.
- Describe integrating Cisco ACI with external Layer 3 networks.
- Outline the integration options with external Layer 2 networks.
- Describe how L4–L7 services are inserted into the Cisco ACI fabric and how traffic is subsequently redirected.
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
|$1,500.00 for 6 months of access|