Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing v6.2
Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Computing (DCUCI) v6.2 self-paced course is designed to prepare you for the Cisco CCNP Data Center certification exam and for professional-level data center roles. The focus of this skills-building course is on deploying, securing, operating, and maintaining the Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) and UCS C-Series Rack Servers for use in data centers. The extensively hands-on course covers configuring and managing Cisco UCS servers using unified I/O networking for LAN and SAN connectivity, virtualizing server hardware identifiers to enable rapid recovery of server operating system images, automating UCS deployments using UCS Central Software and Cisco Integrated Management Controller (IMC) Supervisor, configuring fault tolerance, implementing role-based access control (RBAC), backing up and restoring system configurations, and using the monitoring and troubleshooting tools in Cisco UCS Manager and Cisco IMC.
- Install the UCS B-Series system out of the box and deploy service profiles using pooled identities and service profile templates
- Configure the UCS B-Series system for deployments using iSCSI and configure B- and C-Series systems for deployments using Fibre Channel for regular data access and booting
- Configure and implement security mechanisms such as RBAC with Organizations and Locales, LDAP integration, trusted points, and key rings
- Configure and implement monitoring with syslog and Call Home
- Manage UCS Manager domains with UCS Central, manage multiple C-Series servers with Cisco IMC
- Supervisor, and interact with the UCS Manager XML API
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
|$1,500.00 for 1 year of access|