Implementing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure v6.2
Implementing Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCII) v6.2 self-paced course is designed to help you prepare for the Cisco CCNP® Data Center certification and for professional-level data center roles. The focus of this skills-building course is the implementation of LAN, SAN, and Data Center Unified Fabric using Cisco MDS switches, Cisco Nexus switches, and Cisco Nexus 2000 Series Fabric Extenders (FEXs). The course provides rich, hands-on experience of implementing Cisco data center infrastructure.
- Configure RSTP, MST, and port channels and implement Cisco FabricPath, OTV, VXLAN, and LISP
- Configure first-hop redundancy, routing, and multicast in the data center
- Configure user management and implement system security features on Nexus switches
- Perform basic Fibre Channel configuration, manage Fibre Channel domains, and implement Fibre Channel port security and binding
- Configure FCoE
- Configure distributed device aliases, zoning, NPV, and FCIP
- Configure system management and infrastructure monitoring
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
|$1,500.00 for 6 months of access|