Cisco ISE Essentials for SD-Access v1.0
The Cisco ISE Essentials for SD-Access (ISESDA) v1.0 self-paced course shows you how to deploy the Cisco® Identity Services Engine (ISE) to support the Software-Defined Access (SD-Access) solution within your enterprise networks. You will gain an understanding of how Cisco ISE is utlitized by the SD-Access solution to provide security policies across the organization. You will learn Cisco ISE fundamentals and get hands-on practice configuring ISE, policies, AAA client configuration, VPN access, integration, wireless guest access, and more.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe Cisco ISE policies and authentication and authorization process
- Understand different AAA protocols
- Understand how Cisco ISE fits into Cisco DNA Center architecture
- Provide configuration examples of Cisco ISE and TrustSec solutions
- Describe Cisco ISE integration with Cisco DNA Center and policy enforcement using Security Groups
- Provide configuration examples for wired, wireless, and VPN network access
- Understand how inline tagging and SGT Exchange Protocol (SXP) works
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
|$300.00 for 1 year of access|