Introducing Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches in NX-OS Mode v2.1
The Introducing Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches in NX-OS Mode (DCINX9K) v2.1 self-paced course shows you how to implement, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches in Cisco NX-OS mode. Through expert instruction and extensive hands-on learning, you will learn how to deploy capabilities including Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN), Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS), high availability features, Intelligent Traffic Director, troubleshooting tools and techniques, NX-OS programmability features, and open interface technologies. The course also provides an introduction to Cisco Data Center Network Manager (DCNM) for management.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch software and hardware components
- Describe key Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch NX-OS software features
- Manage Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switch configurations using Ansible
- Implement VXLAN BGP eVPN on Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Describe MPLS Layer 3 VPN implementation on Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Manage Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches using NX-API and Python
- Implement Intelligent Traffic Director
- Troubleshoot and manage Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches using Bash shell and Guest shell
- Manage Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches using Cisco DCNM
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
|$1,000.00 for 1 year of access|