Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies v1.0
In this self-paced course, Implementing and Operating Cisco Data Center Core Technologies v1.0, you will master the skills and technologies you need to implement data center compute, LAN and SAN infrastructure. You will also learn the essentials of automation and security in data centers. You will get hands-on experience with deploying, securing, operating, and maintaining Cisco data center infrastructure including: Cisco MDS Switches and Cisco Nexus Switches; Cisco Unified Computing System™ (Cisco UCS®) B-Series Blade Servers, and Cisco UCS C-Series Rack Servers.
This course, including the self-paced material, helps prepare you to take the exam, Implementing Cisco Data Center Core Technologies (350-601 DCCOR), which leads to the new CCNP Data Center, CCIE Data Center, and the Cisco Certified Specialist - Data Center Core certifications.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Implement routing and switching protocols in Data Center environment
- Implement overlay networks in data center
- Introduce high-level Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (Cisco ACI™) concepts and Cisco Virtual Machine manager (VMM) domain integration
- Describe Cisco Cloud Service and deployment models
- Implement Fibre Channel fabric
- Implement Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) unified fabric
- Implement security features in data center
- Implement software management and infrastructure monitoring
- Implement Cisco UCS Fabric Interconnect and Server abstraction
- Implement SAN connectivity for Cisco Unified Computing System™ (Cisco UCS®)
- Describe Cisco HyperFlex™ infrastructure concepts and benefits
- Implement Cisco automation and scripting tools in data center
- Evaluate automation and orchestration technologies
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
|$2,000.00 for 1 year of access|