Introduction to 802.1X Operations for Cisco Security Professionals
This self-paced course, Introduction to 802.1X Operations for Cisco Security Professionals, shows you how to configure and prepare to deploy Cisco® Identity-Based Networking Services (IBNS) solutions based on Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE), Cisco Catalyst switches, and Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers. You will learn the fundamentals of the 802.1X protocol and configuration, Cisco IBNS, configuring access for non-supplicant devices, Cisco ISE deployment options, architectural components, considerations with 802.1X, and more. You will also gain hands-on experience configuring 802.1X–based network services using the Cisco Identity Services Engine and a Cisco Catalyst switch.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe Cisco Identity-Based Networking Services (IBNS) for providing access control to corporate networks
- Describe Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) authentication types and methods, and the role of Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) in EAP communications
- Describe how to configure Cisco Catalyst switches, Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers (WLCs), and Cisco ISE for 802.1X operation
- Describe how to configure access for non-supplicant devices in an 802.1X deployment
- Describe how to plan and deploy Cisco IBNS Networks with Cisco ISE and 802.1X
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
Digital CLC List Price – Per License:
- 1 – 9: 44
- 10 – 50: 42
- 51 – 100: 40
- 101 – 250: 37
- 251 – 499: 33
- 500: 29