Designing the Cisco Cloud v1.1
Designing the Cisco Cloud (CLDDES) is a new ILT self-paced course designed to help students prepare for the CCNP Cloud certification, a professional level certification specializing in Cloud technologies. This course is designed to provide students with the necessary knowledge and hands-on skills to design cloud deployments using the Cisco Cloud portfolio. It is highly recommended that students have a good understanding of Cisco Cloud Fundamentals and Introduction to Cisco Cloud Administration upon entering this Cisco training course from NterOne.
- Translate the business requirements into Cisco Cloud automation designs
- Define the appropriate Cisco Cloud solution, based on a broad range of products and technologies
- Design for the self-service user portal
- Design for the Application and Platform as a service
- Design for a Private Cloud infrastructure, automation, and security
- Design for a Hybrid Cloud infrastructure, automation, and security
- Design for Virtual Network Services for Private and Hybrid Clouds
- Describe the VM Lifecycle management
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
|$1,500.00 for 6 months of access|