Configuring BGP on Cisco Routers v4.0
Configuring BGP on Cisco Routers (BGP) v4.0 is a Cisco BGP self-paced training program that is designed to give you an in-depth knowledge of BGP, the routing protocol that is one of the underlying foundations of the Internet. You will explore the theory of BGP, configuration of BGP on Cisco IOS routers, and detailed troubleshooting information. Our labs provide you with the skills needed to configure and troubleshoot BGP networks in both enterprise and service provider environments. You'll also learn BGP network design issues and usage rules for various features as well as how to design and implement efficient, optimal, and trouble-free BGP networks.
- Implement the correct BGP configuration to allow your network to act as an ISP
- Configure BGP with multiple BGP connections to other autonomous systems
- Configure a provider network to behave as a transit autonomous system (AS)
- Configure, monitor, and troubleshoot basic BGP to enable inter-domain routing in a network scenario with multiple domains
- Use BGP policy controls to influence the route selection process with minimal impact on BGP route processing in a network scenario where you must support connections to multiple ISPs
- Configure BGP to connect the customer network to the Internet when multiple connections must be implemented
- Enable route reflection and confederations as possible solutions to BGP scaling issues
- Optimize the scalability of the BGP routing protocol in a typical network
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
|Advanced||$750.00 for 1 year of access|