Cisco CCDP Design Certification Training
Designing Cisco Network Service Architectures (ARCH) v3.0 is a Professional-level self-study technical course in the curriculum for the CCDP Design certification. It is designed for individuals who are involved in the conceptual, intermediate, and detailed design of a network infrastructure that supports desired network solutions over intelligent network services, to achieve effective performance, scalability, and availability.
- Design internal routing for enterprise network
- Design BGP routing for enterprise network
- Design enterprise WAN connectivity
- Design enterprise data center integration
- Design security services in an enterprise network
- Design QoS for optimized user experience
- Design enterprise transition to IPv6
- Design enterprise multicast network
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
|Advanced||$750.00 for 1 year of access|